Midland Toyota COVID-19 Update
The well-being of our customers, people and the wider community is paramount, particularly in the evolving COVID-19 environment.
We want you to know that Midland Toyota is open and that we are prepared and ready to assist.
In light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are following the advice provided by the relevant Government Health Departments and taking precautionary measures to minimise risk to our customers and employees.
We wanted to share with you the measures we have taken to ensure the safety of our customers and employees:
- Our team is strictly adhering to the recommended 1.5 metre social distancing rule, we request that when you do visit the dealership you too maintain the recommended distance.
- Where distancing is not possible on test drives we will make arrangements for unaccompanied test drive.
- All showroom and customer reception and waiting areas have been set up with hand sanitiser stations, which we would encourage you to use.
- Our dealership and service locations are being commercially cleaned every day by an external party. We are also maintaining an internal cleaning roster throughout the day in all customer areas and employee workstations and encouraging our staff to wash their hands regularly.
- We are applying an authorised sanitising solution to clean your vehicle upon entry and after all service and repairs have been completed. Cars are also cleaned with the solution after every test drive.
Online & No Contact Options:
- Online Car Purchase – Our easy Click & Collect service allows you to purchase a New Toyota without needing to visit the dealership. Interested in one of our pre-owned vehicles simply choose the vehicle from our extensive range and contact us via the form and our team will make the arrangements for a contactless test drive.
- Service Bookings – You can now make your service bookings online via the online booking option on our webpage or through the MyToyota App.
- Parts & Accessories – If you require a part or accessory ordered our team can assist via our online enquiry form or over the phone on 9464 1000.
To help protect yourself and others, we kindly ask that you adhere to the Government Department of Health advice and guidelines. If you have an upcoming appointment with us and are showing flu-like symptoms, please contact our team via phone on 9464 1000 so that we can reschedule it for you. We trust these actions will demonstrate that we are committed to providing our employees and customers with a safe and hygienic environment, without harming our high standards of customer service. We will continue to take advice from the Department of Health to make sure we are taking all necessary steps to ensure ongoing safety.
COVID-19 Financial Support
If you are a guest of Toyota Financial Services and are experiencing financial hardship, please visit the link below.